Job Title: IoT Developer
Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree in Relevant Field
- Experience with Python and knowledge of C# or C/C++ is a plus
- Linux operating system knowledge.
- Agile environment Familiarity .
- TDD Familiarity.
- Open source development tools and methodology understanding.
- Embedded systems security mechanisms.
- Strong debug and problem-solving skills using the latest tools.
- Developing and debugging multi-threaded and/or multi process code.
- Ability to understand complex issues and discuss them via phone, email and other methods.
- Flexible, can-do approach.
- Consultancy or other customer facing role.
Desired additional Skills:
- Networking protocols and standards including TCP/IP, Wi-Fi, UPnP, DLNA, HLS or MPEG-DASH.
- Worked on secure interfacing with head-end systems.
- Scrum methodologies.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Solid debugging and problem-solving skills
- Software design with input all the way up to architectural design.
- Working at all layers of the product stack.
Apply today at email@example.com