Job Title: Android Developer
Qualification: Degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineering
We are seeking a dynamic and highly motivated Android Developer with 3+ years of experience to work with a highly motivated and capable team creating Industrial Internet of Things solution.
- 3+ years of programming and development experience on Android platform.
- Understanding of VPN, VPNService, Strongswan (if possible), Running tasks/processes on device.
- Able to work independently and should be able to do research and development.
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes.
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices.
- Understanding of Googles Android design principles and interface guidelines.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services.
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning.
- Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Should have worked on HTTPS apis.
- Should have developed SDKs/Libraries.
Additional Desired Skills & Competencies
- Highly desired agile Scrum development, use of GitHub or TFS
- Experience in other mobile development framework and IOS
Apply today at firstname.lastname@example.org